Tuesday, March 1, 2011

you are Berry Sweet card for Lori and some peeks.

Last week it was Lori's Birthday (she is the Coordinator of the Imaginisce team), this is the card I created and sent her ,I used the new Berrylicious line ...so very cute !!!
I 've also been working on my Coordinates Collections kit projects .
                                                                 March Party Time kit
Here's a few peeks...

I Love that red  Maya Road pleated ribbon... must get more !!!

and finally this is what it looks like in my yard !!!
My kids can actually walk up and touch the satellite dish on the side of the garage!!!....I told them not to touch any of the wires !!!!
To note that I am 5'3" !!!!! I feeling like I will never-ever see my flower garden again !!! That's it for now, I'll have my project reveals in a few days.
:)

2 comments: