Monday, March 7, 2011

Day #2036-Discover

Good Monday morning....I am home alone and loving the peace and quiet, I should be doing house work..but that can wait. Last week I made this layout of Felix for a challenge on the Scrap the Boys blog....the challenge was to use a specific date in your title. I used this date duration calculator website to see how old Felix was when this photo was taken. Just for  fun...I punched in my birth date and today I am 16,939 days old !!

Most of the supplies are from the Jillibean Atomic Soup collection. Thanks for the visit , have a great week !

5 comments:

  1. Cute date idea! Love the colors against the kraft background -- it's another way to focus attention on the photos. I learn so much from what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout Marielle, very cute and love those papers....thanks for playing along:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!!! as always.
    I'm visiting that blog now!! I've never heard of it before :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful boy LO! Thanks for coming by and leaving such a kind comment on my Haiku mini-book. I'm just stunned by what's happened in Japan now.

    ReplyDelete