Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wow ! it's been a great crafty week

Totally happy that both of these layouts I created at the Let's Capture our Memories crop last weekend were featured on the manufacturer's blog.
This one on the Jillibean soup blog yesterday !
and this one on the Echo Park blog today !!!
Way to encourage a gal to scrap some more !!!  :)

I made this layout last night using a challenge at October Afternoon. The challenge is to use something vintage on your layout. I bought this little tin pin of Felix the cat the other day and thought to make a layout of my sweet little Felix with it. I printed from a online source an old comic strip and an image of a book cover and distressed them for use on my layout. All supplies are from October Afternoon (a mix of many different collections !!) Love the way it turned out !!!

That's it for me today,hope you all have a great rest of the week !!!

2 comments:

  1. congrats!! and the last layout is amazing!! awesome layering and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your vintage layout with the felix strip, brilliant.

    ReplyDelete