Saturday, March 5, 2011

March Party Time kit projects

Hello from a very quiet gal today....I have laryngitis ( once again) and I sound like a frog !!!LOL!
I wanted to share my projects created with this delightful kit from Coordinates Collections.
It includes supplies from Jillibean Soup and Fancy Pants.....love it !!

                                               Hey Mister DJ put a record on
 Title is from a song by Madonna !!! and photos of my little cutie playing with the world's most annoying toy (DJ mixer machine) ...thanks to my brother in law !!

 I am four and fabulous

Lots of yummy Jillibean Soup -Pasta Fagioli here. :)
and finally a little card:
Thanks so much for visiting and any comments you leave...I always enjoying reading them. I am also working on a mini album of Gabriel's birthday with this kit....will share soon !
Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment