Sunday, March 27, 2011

New grin - Jillibean Soup yumminess!!

Hi all ! I went to a super fun crop yesterday in Quispamsis . It was hosted by a lovely couple (Tanya and Roger) from Let's Capture our Memories with lots of help from the talented Kristine from Creative Scrappers :) Big Hugs !! Thanks so much for a fun day and making me spend my bag-o-money !!! It'll take me weeks to burn off all the calories I ate yesterday.....mmmmmm... chocolate truffle..
This is one of the layouts I made during the crop using the yummy Jillibean Dutch Mustard Soup collection !!! LOVE IT !!! The yellow plaid paper is from MME and a perfect match for this collection. Thank Tanya for leaving it on my table with the other papers. :)

I will put the finishing touches on the other 2 layouts and post them soon.
Thanks so much for popping by ! :)


4 comments:

  1. This is soooo cute Marielle and I have toothless pics to scrap too, so this is very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an adorable smile! Love the LO to show it off.

    ReplyDelete