Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Grandma and you (Uspy Daisy Design)

Good Wednesday morning scrappy friends, just a quick post today with a layout I created for my DT work at Upsy Daisy Design. It being March, I decided on this "Green" collection in honor of St Patrick's day !



                                                           Grandma and you

I used the Vogue collection from Upsy Daisy Design for this layout of Felix and my mother in law.....can you feel the love !!!
I started this layout with a misting of navy blue paint on the light blue paper. I hand cut the large flowers and adhered them with foam squares. The leaves and title letters were cut with my new Cricut Expression!!
Here's a little close up. I think this is my favorite collection. I just love the bright green and navy combo !!
Have a great day...off to work ....

2 comments:

  1. The navy and green combo IS really effective. I love those two colours together too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are TOTALLY rocking the Vogue, girl. I love how you combined the papers for this wonderful layout. And your misting is fab

    ReplyDelete