Saturday, February 26, 2011

Some Upsy Daisy projects

Hi all !! I have been so neglecting posting my Upsy Daisy  projects in the last little while !! Bad girl!
Here are the projects I made in January . The first one is of Felix playing in the backyard last winter. I used the Vogue collection for this one....such a perfect match for his snowsuit !!!
Next is this little winter frame made with the Avalanche collection
I think this frame brought me WAY to much snow this year....time to put it away !!!!

Now for the February layouts....We were asked to use lots of reds and pinks for the month of LOVE!

I used the Avalanche and a bit of the Blossom lines for this one of my sweet little Valentin !!
and finally it was my turn to host the blog on Monday and this was my layout for that posting!

These photos were taken on Felix's 6th birthday.
I used the ever popular Avalanche collection on this one too !!
Feel free to go have a look at the Upsy Daisy Design blog for some fun inspirations !!
Cheers,

.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Marielle - those are gorgeous. I am so in love with the banner, that huge snowflake is wicked.
    And the layouts are divine - my favourite is the first because I just ADORE how you used the Vogue line for a winter layout

    ReplyDelete