Monday, December 26, 2011

The true spirit of Christmas is love-CS #188

Merry Christmas to all of you !!!!
So sorry for posting this Creative Scrappers layout a day late.....forgot that yesterday was Sunday ;)
My youngest was sick and we had to change our diner plans mid-day !!! He's still sleeping and I just woke up with a cold !!!
Anyway,here is sketch # 188 !!

I love Nicole's sketch and her work....this was a fun challenge for me !!


The photo (the ONLY) one with me in it , is from last Christmas at my parents house. The supplies are from Simple Stories -Year-o-graphy collection.
That's it for now,my little man just got up. Hope you are all having a great time relaxing today ...I plan on staying in my PJ's and playing with Legos and watching movies with my little guys !!!
Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Marielle,what a precious and adorable take on the sketch!!! Merry Merry Christmas and I wish you the best for 2012!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another amazing creation, I always love your work!

    ReplyDelete