Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas inspirations-Home Decor

Hello and welcome :)
I don't know what the weather is like where you live, but here in southern New Brunswick it's not at all looking like Christmas outside.....it's raining very hard with heavy winds right now !!! Yuck !!!
Anyway...inside my house... it's very festive :)
This week on the Imaginisce blog the team has been sharing beautiful holiday inspirations and today I'm sharing these two projects with you.
The first is this wood garland .





and these name place cards .


I used the Santa's Little Helper collection for both projects, the new extra large i-top brads and a bit of glam rocks.

Now....for the giveaway...


a full collection of Santa's Little Helper and
an i-rock tool
1 Hot Rocks Compact (Crystal)
1 tube of Glam Rocks (Red)

All you have to do is leave a comment on each of the Christmas Inspiration posts THIS WEEK (that's Monday to Thursday) and you'll be entered in a random draw.
Go here to start leaving comments :)
Good Luck !!!

and as always thanks for taking time to visit !!

4 comments:

  1. aww these are great ideas..love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing. movers fort lauderdale fl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. Merry Christmas From BoltPosts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.
    drawer Handles

    ReplyDelete