Tuesday, August 2, 2011

So much to share !!!

Hello and welcome to my blog. I have so many projects to share today !!! Maybe I'll just post a few at a time during the week !! Today, I'll start with the layouts I created with the August kit at Let's Capture our Memories.
This month's kit features MME Lime Twist collection !!! Love it !!!

I love to see you smile

                               Kite Festival

This kit can be purchase at the LCOM store HERE!!!


and now for my July projects from Upsy Daisy Designs.

We were asked to scraplift one of our fellow designers for one of July projects, I chose this one from Janis Medina, because of all the layering !!! I love her style ! Thanks Janis :)

and my other projects for July was this one of Felix and the Vancouver Olympic mascots. I used a variety of older collections from Upsy Daisy Design .

Thanks so much for visiting,have a great week !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment