Thursday, July 28, 2011

Christmas in July-Day 4

Hello there, hope are all having a great week !!! It's been a rocky week for me,my 17 year old nephew was in a biking accident and ruptured his spleen, he's in the ICU and stable.Thank God!!

Now for my Imaginisce projects for the Christmas in July week.

                Santa's Little Helper Collection
                        you can view the whole collection HERE.

                                 Believe
Winter Wonderland

Star ornaments with gift card
Please note that the mini alphas used on my layouts are from the My Little Shoebox.

I had so much fun creating with this line!! I hope you'll pop on over to the Imaginisce blog and view the amazing project from the rest of my team and make sure to leave a comment . Today's prize is the entire Santa's Little Helper snag'em stamps.
I don't use stamps often,but these are so adorable (and my kids love them too) .I think I'll get my supplies ready to create Christmas cards with them on our next rainy day !!

No comments:

Post a Comment