Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Picnic and Parade kit reveals (photo heavy !!)

This month at Coordinates Collections I got to play with not one but the two kits!!
The first one is the Picnic kit, featuring supplies from the Tree House at Pebbles inc and Basic Grey Max and Whiskers collection.






















Here are the projects I made with this fun and vibrant kit (plus a few add-ons from the CC store.)






















Animal lover (how cute are those little animals !!! ) I plan to frame this for my scrap room !






















Hey, c'est moi Felix
Translated it says "Hey ,it's me Felix". This is how he's been introducing himself  lately ...even to me !!






















Sunny yellow blooms


















You're a hoot card


And now for the Parade kit.


















Featuring yummy supplies from Fancy Pants,We R Memory Keepers and Pink Paislee.

























Gamer (Gabriel's favorite new hobby !!!) Loved these Pink Paislee Starlight stickers from the kit add-ons in the CC store!!


Italian ice (How cute are those We R Memory Keppers banners !!)

























You are a star banner

I had such a great time making all of these . I been spending a bit more time in my basement because it's been so freakishly hot in New Brunswick !! That's it for now.
Thanks for visting my blog. :)
Marielle

No comments:

Post a Comment