Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hope you are always this happy

My Mind's Eye has an other sketch challenge on the blog and I decided to play along again. Challenge # 13 is to use this sketch and the word HOPE.
























This is my take on this sketch.






















Gabriel is so into these small toys called GOGOS CRAZY BONES right now, nothing makes him happier than getting a new package of them !!
I used the So Sophie  Charming collection for my layout .The Niki Riki Thickers are a perfect match for these papers.
Thanks so much for your visit.
:) Marielle

1 comment:

  1. Love your pages. I just started scrapbooking and enjoy it when I have the time. I like scrapping with my friends, but again there are time constraints. I hope to become creative with my pages as you are.

    http://www.lindasimages.com/

    ReplyDelete