Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January kit layouts from Coordinates Collections

This month at I got to play with the Champagne kit at CC. The kit features papers from Cosmo Cricket EverAfter collection ,MME Oh la la for him and Basic Grey.


1 My Mind's Eye ooh la la for him frivolous
1 My Mind's Eye ooh la la for him playful
1 Basic Grey ambrosia chutney
1 Cosmo Cricket everafter something borrowed
1 Cosmo Cricket everafter something true
2 Bazzill fig swirl
2 Bazzill n'orester
Embellishments:
1 My Mind's Eye ooh la la for him accessory sheet
1 Basic Grey ambrosia wilma mini monograms
4 Jenni Bowlin memo notebook pages, grey
3 Prima sprites 2, grey
3 Prima sprites 3, cornflower blue
1 Prima swirls corner, grey
4 Making Memories vintage findings glassine envelopes

I also bought a few things from the add-on collections to complete this kit.

Our day
Madame Mylene



Blessed
and a little card


The other kit available this month is called Confetti.


No comments:

Post a Comment