Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Favorite 9 for 2009

Good morning ! I've been working so far during the Christmas break ,but as of today I am on a mini vacation for the next week ! It has been snowing here in southern NB since last night and everything outside is beautifully covered with fluffy snow !
A few of the blogs I visit have posted their favorite projects for the year 2009 and I thought this was a fun idea ,so I 'm going to share with you the layouts I loved the best this year ! My 2 very favorites are going to be published in January so I can't share those yet.....soon !

Yardboy is a layout of Gabriel as a toddler, my mother in law had taken this sweet photo of him helping out with the gardening chores !!
The next generation -love this one because of that little tree!

Love you - I made this layout using the May kit (Spring into Summer) for my Dt work at Scrapperie in May. It was my first time making these fun little pinwheels,love how they turned out.


Roller Hockey - Love these Bo Bunny papers.


Summer lovin' - I love Gabriel face on this photo!

Easy on the eyes- In July I was chosen to be part of the Pebbles Inc DT ,this was the first layout I made for the Pebbles blog using the lil' buddy collection.

Cute little monster- Dt layout with the October kit (bewitched) from Coordinates Collections.


Fashionista- Dt layout done for Pebbles inc. That tree was so fun to make.


Cake lover-Coordinates Collections December kit called South Pole. I loved working with this kit, I think it was my favorite so far. I love Crate Paper !!!!

Thanks for stopping by, can't wait to see what the new year brings !!
Have a great week !







1 comment:

  1. what a great idea Marielle! I loved looking at all of your favorite layouts in one spot :)

    ReplyDelete