Friday, November 1, 2013

I love my Fall Decor-LPS November sketch challenge

Hello and welcome !!! Boy it sure has been super busy around here the last few weeks !! I need to remember to take some vacation time in late October next year :)

The new sketch challenge is up on the Life.Paper.Scrapbook blog and I love it !!! 


I love my Fall Decor
Supplies are mostly from Pebbles Inc (Thirty One collection) and a few piece from Elle's Studio,Studio Calico and My Mind's Eye.

Here's the November sketch 

and of course a few close ups...





Thanks so much for visiting today, make sure to pop on over to Life.Paper.Scrapbook to have a look at the other team members take on this sketch and play along :) Check out the blog for all the details .

This month's prize is from Scrapbook Generation :)

Have a great weekend ! xo






4 comments:

  1. Great Fall page! Your decor IS awesome! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's such an awesome page marielle! full of details, awesome work! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun page! Love the fall theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful!! I adore your layers upon layers..x

    ReplyDelete