Monday, September 30, 2013

Guest blogger at We R Memory Keepers /Scrapbook.com !!

Hi and welcome to my blog.....sorry to post this a little late in the day, I was told this would go live on October 30th !!! Surprise,surprise ...LOL!!!
I'm so excited to share with you the projects I created with the delightful  Bewitched collection from We R Memory Keepers !!!

Happy Halloween Indy




Here's a look at the Bewitched collection.


I also made this Halloween card with the cute stickers :)

Trick or Treat card 


Thanks so much for visiting today. You can view the We R Memory Keepers post HERE. So really excited about this !!!! :) and the Scrapbook.com post HERE :)
Thank you We R Memory Keepers (Jenny) for having me as your guest :)
Hugs :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Love both your layout and the card!! Such a cute collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being Guest Blogger!!! Adorable projects!! Your layout is too fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your this work hope so every one who visit this page too share his comments. Thanks for share this.

    Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete