Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My boy

Hi all !!
This layout is my contribution to Kristine's Creating with Sketches book- Volume 2 !!! Sorry, but I can't share the sketch one this one ;)
I'm also using this layout for my entry for the March challenge on the My Mind'e Eye blog....to use die cuts.


My Boy
All supplies from My Mind's Eye and AC Thickers.





You may buy a digital or paper copy of this amazing book HERE !!




Kristine is even offering a $2 discount for my blog readers :) on a digital copy .
CWS2Discount 


On other fun news ,I am the Guest Designer over at Cherry On Top this month and I'll be sharing layouts this week created with the goodies I got from them :)

Yummy stuff from Echo Park and My Mind's Eye.
Bye for now :)

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous LO!! Love the layers..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous page Marielle! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page! I really like all the layered tags and tidbits! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout!! Congrats on your GDT spot. Look at all those goodies! Fun Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED this when I saw it in the book Marielle!! So, so cute and I love all of the little bits you used! And congrats on your Guest Designer spot with ACOT!! Very awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This layout totally rocks! Love the layers and details. Congrats on pub in the CS book and guest DT at ACOT. Those look like wonderful scrap goodies.:)

    ReplyDelete