Monday, August 6, 2012

My little guys

Hi ladies, I'm home alone for the first time in weeks !!! The boys and hubby are at grandma and grandpa's house and are staying for dinner :) ahhhhhhhh ! It's so quiet !!!! LOL!

I made this layout during the weekend using a sketch from Nicole at Jillibean Soup. I love doing these challenges because they make me use up all my current JB stash......so I don't feel guilty about buying all of the new collections when they come out !!! Love me some JB :) !!


My little guys 

I used supplies from many different collection for this one. I do love to mix and match !!! 


I made the flowers from the "hexagon" paper from the Macho Nacho collection. It's funny when you stare a piece of paper long enough ,you start to see things :)

 Love these kraft tags for title and journaling .

and an other close up :)

and here's Nicole's sketch (Thanks for an other great one).

Thanks for visiting,I'm off to spend some quality time on my sofa to watch some more of the Olympics !

No comments:

Post a Comment