Thursday, July 19, 2012

Guest Designer at Scrap Africa

Hi and welcome to my blog....yes, I said Africa.... it sure is a long way from New Brunswick !!!
I was totally honored and very surprised when I received an emailed asking me to be part of this week's challenge. The challenge is to create a project dedicated to the boys/men in our lives.
I chose to make 2 layouts ,one for each of my little dudes.
Scrap Africa blog can be seen HERE !!! Go have a look around, they have amazing talent on this site !!! Thanks again ladies for having me as a guest :)

First up, Mr Gabriel !!
He's the funny one in the family and I really do think he is Simply Amazing!!

                                Beach Fun
Supplies for this layout are from the Macho-Nacho Soup from Jillibean Soup .
 I created the "Sunburst" behind the title block by hand cutting a few of the neckties and adhering them in a semi circle on dark brown cardstock and trimming the edges .

 Gabriel often says "this was the best day ever" so I had to include this sticker to my layout.

an other close up :)

And now for Mr Felix, well just look at that face !!! Never a dull moments with this one !!

                Hello ,my name is Felix ....I'm Awesome
Hope he never walks up to someone and says this !!! I think  he's confidant enough to do it !! I'll have to keep an eye on this handsome devil :)

Supplies for this layout are from Simple Stories - Awesome collection and created it with a sketch from Kristine from Creative Scrapper.

Thank you so much for visiting me today ( maybe some of you all the way from Africa) !
Hope you'll come back soon, I have lots more to share in the next few days :)
Happy crafting :)

5 comments:

  1. Awesome layouts!! And, your boys are just too cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marielle,

    My name is Tina, I am the Editor for a community called Scrapbooking powered by Atomic Reach. This is a website focused on a community of scrapbookers with great tips on scrapbooking (print and digital), layout design, creative spaces and so on. Yourblog has caught our attention. We’re currently looking for bloggers to contribute their relevant existing content to the community.

    So, the obvious question is: What’s in it for me?

    More traffic to your blog and expanding your readership. If you decide to join, Scrapbooking will publish the title of your posts and the first few sentences of each post. If readers want to read the full story, they’ll be pushed to your blog.

    Try To get a better idea of how Tribe looks, visit www.atomicreach.com/tribe/scrapbooking.

    If you’re interested in joining our community, e-mail me back at tinajin @ atomicreach.com with “Scrapbooking” in the subject line. If you have any questions, I would be more than happy to answer them directly. I look forward to you joining our community!

    Sincerely,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow to previous....!!! :)

    And awesome use of those neckties in the Macho Nacho line!!! Both layouts look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the GDT!!! That's AWESOME!! I love love love love your lo's!!! They are gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marielle your LOs are stunning! you know that i love your boy's style projects!

    ReplyDelete