Monday, June 11, 2012

A few Disney layouts

Hello scrappy friends, hope you are all well and enjoying the end of Spring....Summer starts in a few weeks ! Just thought I'd share a few Disney layouts I've been working on :)


My favorite little monsters 
Supplies from Jillibean Soup

 Disney Epcot
Supplies from Echo Park- Note to Self collection.


Animal Kingdom Lodge
Supplies from Nikki Sivils - Messages and Audrey collections.

and lastly a My Mind's Eye layout created with a sketch from Capture these sketches and a challenge from MME to create a layout with fussy cutting.
You are 9

That's it for now, thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

  1. Great layout...Isn't the Animal Kingdom lodge beautiful...it has such great design. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SUCH an inspiration Marielle! These layouts are fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked your Disney layouts! I'm so behind with my Disney album from last years' trip. An in July I'm coming back with a group of students. I need all inspiration I can get. Thanks for sharing these moments.

    ReplyDelete