Sunday, April 8, 2012

Having fun with PSA Essentials

Happy Easter everyone !!! I totally forgot to post this yesterday....I was busy getting my Disney surprise ready (my kids found out this morning that they are going to Disney World in 3 weeks) !!! Best Easter egg hunt ever !!
Just look at them :) I've kept this a secret since last summer !! So glad it's finally out !!

Now on to scrapbooking !!!! PSA Essentials sent the Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker design team  a fun stamper and peel and stick stamps to play with this month. I had never even heard of them and  just loved,loved,loved to use that stamper (I felt like a school librarian-stamp,stamp,stamping on paper !!!)




 I decide to use the cute little dress stamp and the Audrey collection for this Mother's Day gift bag and tag:)


Here's a close up of the tag :) I also used some twine from the Twinery .

Thanks for popping in, hope you're having a great Easter....I know I am after this morning egg hunt ;) Even if it's snowing like crazy out here in New Brunswick !!!!
Hugs
 

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card and what a pair of lucky boys!!! Have a great and fun trip!!

    ReplyDelete