Thursday, March 29, 2012

New layouts to share

Hello to you and thanks for popping in.
My friend Marie Josee told me last night that I wasn't posting my layouts quick enough !!! I've been so busy with work and those little dudes of mine :) .....is hockey season over yet ???
Here are a few layouts I created last weekend at a crop with my scrappy friends .....we had such a blast !!
 
Animal Lover
Supplies for this layout  (and the next one) are from Echo Park-This and That-Charming collection.This was my favorite collection from CHA this year !!! I used a sketch from Echo Park for a contest they have on their Facebook page right now :)
I think you're Amazing
This one was created with a sketch from Kristine (Creative Scrappers)....I always LOVE her sketches !!!

Silly Boy
And finally this layout was created with goodies from my March Kit from Birds of a Feather Kit Co.!!!
I need to put the finishing touches on 2 more layouts and I'll share them soon (okay MJ !!!).
Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Great LO's! I love the This and That line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply beautiful!!! i love how you mix the colors, they all match perfectly and it looks so soft! gorgeous and so inspirational! xxx Lucia

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are sooooooooo gorgeous! I loveeeeeee the colors and the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeeeeee? that wasn't so hard!! hahaha

    As always, I was stalking to see what gorgeousness you created. I was a little bummed I missed the crop and was looking for a scrappy fix!

    These were well worth the wait! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, Marielle! thank you so much for your lovely comment in my blog! I was soooo flattered to read it as you are the great inspiration to me! :-))) I enjoy your work so very much!

    ReplyDelete