Friday, October 21, 2011

Beautiful Fall day- My Mind's Eye challenge # 28

Happy Friday !!!! It's shaping up to be a beautiful day here in southern New Brunswick after heavy rains yesterday !!
Today I'm sharing a layout I created for the My Mind's Eye -challenge  #28. I used this great sketch from Anam Stubbington and a supplies from the Mischievous line as well as a few vintage pieces from the Wild Asparagus and Breaking Free collections.

Beautiful Fall day



Hope they like it !!! 
Thanks for visiting,have a great weekend !!




1 comment:

  1. HEY fellow NB girl! I have been following your blog for a while now, and i never even realized that you were so close! I LOVE your take on the MME sketch! Good luck to you! MME is one of my top 5 companies and i've been trying some free stuff from them forever! hahaha

    ReplyDelete