Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Harvest- from Imaginisce


This week over on the Imaginisce blog we have been sharing inspirations for the new Happy Harvest collection. Today it's my turn to share projects (along with a few other great designers !! ) 


                      Apple of my eye

Happy Fall

Aren't these little critters cute!!!

I also made this "Quilt frame"




That cute little mushroom button was a given to me by the incredible Stephanie from My Little Bit of Whimsy (you MUST check out her store !!) The little bird on the previous photo is also a Whimsy cutie!!!

So ,what do you think ??? Isn't this a great Fall collection !!! Do you want to win a prize pack of the Happy Harvest collection ??? Then go leave a comment  HERE !!! Good Luck !!
Thank so much for visiting !!!

1 comment:

  1. Marielle, I love your projects, especially your wall hanging!! So many fun little pieces in there!! It is just beautiful!!! Congrats on the Creative Scrappers!! I saw your LO up there this morning!! :) CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete