Sunday, January 23, 2011

Thank you so much and a layout

As I sit here after reading all of your kind comments I feel all warm and fuzzy ( and blushing a little bit) !!! I want to thank you all so much !! I don't think I've ever had so many comments or so much traffic on my blog...It's really cool !! :) :) :)
My oldest little man just caught the bug I've had this past week (the little one brought it home last weekend !! Ack !! I think I should buy shares in laundry detergent and Lysol !!!
Anywoo, I also wanted to share a layout I created for Creative Scrappers . This fun sketch was from Trina McClune and the guest DT this week is the talented  DANIELA  DOBSON !!! I love her work !!!

I used a combo of Cosmo Cricket and Crate Paper for this one.
Thank you once again for visiting my blog.
Big hugs (well maybe not....I did just clean up after a sick little one !!)  LOL!!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO Marielle!!! I think I'll play with this sketch too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoe cute!! great take on the sketch, very inspiring! love the banner ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gr8 layout, may have to try that sketch out!
    I feel your buggy pain... the bug has made it around my family 2x.... I think I have gone thru 2 cans of lysol in a week & a bottle of laundry detergent...UGH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You deserve every single one of those comments. Your page is just adorable. Big fan of banners here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute LO. You're indeed very talented!!

    ReplyDelete