Monday, December 27, 2010

December Baby

Good Monday !!! It's yet an other stormy Monday here in Moncton....this time it's snow !!!  :)
Hope you all had a great Christmas with your families and friends.
My boys are at the grand parents today ,so I will try to get the mountain of Christmas presents stored away and maybe get some boxing day shopping done, if we can get out of the driveway !! and tonight some much needed scrappy time for me !
Anywoo, I wanted to share this layout of Felix I created with a sketch (# 136) from Creative Scrappers.The rest of the team did a great job with this sketch, go have a look here.


Isn't he cute in that Santa hat !!
Thanks for stopping by today. Stay warm and safe. :)

3 comments:

  1. Very Very cute, I love the use of blocking in this sketch!! Plus great color combo that you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marielle!!! Congratulations for being on the Imaginisce 2011 Design Team!!!
    A Very Happy New Year to You and to All Your Family!!!
    See you at Upsy Daisy!
    xox Julia Sáddi - Brazil

    ReplyDelete