Sunday, September 12, 2010

A few new layouts

I was playing around with some older stash the other day and created these two layouts for fun !!!
                                                               Almost 8
I know I just scrapped a photo of Gabriel like this one ....see last post, but I just love this one of him at the Boston Zoo this summer. The papers are from Upsy Daisy, Jillibean Soup,and a bunch of little scraps. I LOVE those red Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type alphas, in fact I just ran out of a few of the letters, time to get more !!
Nice wheels
and I did one using some of the same supplies of  Felix and his ride on Jeep !!! He's getting a little big for this toy , I think that maybe he won't be able to get in it next summer !! :(
Thanks so much for popping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment