Friday, September 18, 2009

Fall Back Into Scrapping Crop

Come join us this weekend, September 18-20, for a fun little weekend crop! We'll have challenges, games and mini contests galore- so many things you'll be scrapping in no time and never wanting to stop! (And you'll have until Tuesday, September 22nd to get your challenges done, so there is plenty of time to hang out with all of us on the boards, play games and mini contests AND get all your scrapping done!).

Here's my challenge for this crop.
To make your own embellishment to customize your layout !

For this layout ,I made my own embellishments by cutting out the trees (So Tweet collection from Pebbles Inc.). I changed the colors of the trees with chalk,painted them with clear varnish and placed them on my layout with pop dots!

1 comment:

  1. Love everything about this layout!!! Just gorgeous with the fall colours and the trees - WOW!

    ReplyDelete